Thursday, July 07, 2005

Eric & Michelle Bryan.

skippy
I am not very smart. Or rather, I'm pretty careless.

In the post from June 28, in my rush to a mea culpa, I neglected to mention Michelle Bryan, who with her husband Eric, created a wonderful Oh Yeah! cartoon for our 3rd season: Skippy Spankerton, Nickelodeon's Hottest New Filmmaker. At the time (1999) Michele was a member of the Oh Yeah! production staff and Eric was an animation professional.

I always loved Skippy, and I'm sorry to have skipped by Michelle's contribution as the very first female creator of one of our Oh Yeah!s. Thanks Michelle (and Eric)!

1 Comments:

Anonymous mary kim said...

I know this is not a good place to leave this comment but I am try to a hold of Jill Friemark. I have a one women independent production company and I have been using her Miss Scary Mary logo but I want to be professional and ask her if I can use it. If not, I already have people on Facebook drawing me up a new character but I would really like to keep Jills and bring that character back to life. I tried looking her up online but I couldn't find any contact info for her.

My name is Mary Kim and I am trying to make more Asian American films out there and that is the purpose of my one women production company- Scary Mary Productions


Mary Kim
318-751-7000
maryelizabethkim@yahoo.com

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home